20 Natural Gift Ideas from The Choosy Chick (Under $20!)
by Organically Becca Friday, December 13
There’s still time to snag the perfect holiday gift for a loved one! This is also a great opportunity to introduce someone to cleaner beauty and more natural products. But perhaps you’re on a budget or are piecing together multiple gifts and are looking for something smaller. Luckily, here at The Choosy Chick, there are plenty of natural options that would be amazing stocking stuffers! Twenty under $20, to be exact. Let’s take a look!
(Psst...the deadline to order in time for the holidays is December 17th by noon!)
- 100% Pure Bright Eyes Gel Mask: Tired, puffy eyes be gone! These are caffeinated and deliver a punch of hydration to the skin under your eyes. You’ll look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed after wearing these.
- Au Naturale High Lustre Lip Gloss: These glosses look good, smell good, and feel good! And will live your lips feeling nourished all day long.
- Badger Sustainable Shampoo Bar: For the eco junkie in your life, these are a great way to reduce your waste.
- Baroque Collection Hair Ties: Girls of all ages love these stunning hair ties! They are a fashionable and comfortable alternative to traditional ponytail holders that won't damage hair. They can be worn individually or layered to create a unique look.
- Ginger Chi Gua Sha Treatment: A natural facelift that only takes minutes each day.
- Graham Gardens Winter Season Soaps: Who doesn’t love soap as a gift?! Choose from holiday scents such as Home for Christmas, Sleigh Ride, Christmas Kitchen, Woodland Snowfall, and Peppermint Cream.
- H Is For Love Palmarosa Lip Conditioner: For the loved one that always has chapped lips! Just apply at night and wake up to smooth, soft lips.
- Kosmatology Foaming Holiday Hand Soaps: Natural, organic foaming hand soaps that come in fun holiday scents such as Frosted Pine, Holiday Spice, and Candy Cane Clean.
- Kosmatology Lotion Bar: Dry, winter skin is no fun. These lotion bars are quick to apply and keep skin moisturized all day long.
- Kosmatology Mint Your Feet Balm or Foot Scrub: For a natural, pepperminty pedicure DIY at home!
- Lily Lolo Natural Lipstick: Get your holiday glam on with these natural, creamy lipsticks.
- Lily Lolo Natural Vegan Mascara: This is a green beauty cult classic mascara that is sure to wow! The perfect way to introduce someone to natural beauty.
- Magic Organic Apothecary Bamboo Face Cloth: A luxuriously soft face cloth to remove makeup and impurities and give your skin a deep, balancing cleanse.
- Max Green Alchemy SuperSlick Shave Gel or Schaf Shave Cream: A little something for the guys.
- Orgaid Organic Sheet Masks: These masks are sure to please! Depending on your skin’s needs, these have plenty of options such as moisturizing, revitalizing, or nourishing. Plus they are organic and biodegradable.
- Pleni Naturals: For the little ones! Pleni has a Baby Balm, Body Wash, and Body Oil. All made with natural, safe ingredients.
- Prim Botanicals Aura Mists: These aura mists are so fun and smell incredible. They can be used as a room spray, or on your body for a little mid-day refreshing.
- Sustainable Sea Sponge: Eco-friendly sponges that are also extremely soft and gentle.
- Wyld Magnesium Bali Bath Soak: The ultimate indulgent experience for the mind, body, and skin. Just sprinkle this in a bath to promote restful sleep, soothe sore muscles, and nourish the skin.
- Choosy Chick Gift Card! Or, if you’d rather let someone pick out their own gift, gift cards are the perfect solution. Choose between $10, $25, $50, $100, $150, or $200 and are delivered the same day via email.
There you have it. And hey, no judgment if this guide totally makes you want to buy something for yourself. You deserve it...Happy Holidays!
Written by: Organically Becca
Becca is a blogger, podcaster, wife, and dog mom from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She’s on a mission to get the word out about chemicals found in our everyday items like makeup, food, and personal care products. She provides education on ways you can live a more holistic life and easy swaps you can make in your routine to naturally safer products. Check out Becca’s blog organicallybecca.com and catch her on Instagram @organicallybecca.