We reference multiple, respected sources on the subject of toxins in personal care products and the environment. They include:
- The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Environmental Working Group
- Cosing – The European Commission Database
- The David Suzuki Foundation
- The Breast Cancer Fund
- Cosmetic Ingredient Review
- Healthy Child, Healthy World
- Agency for Toxic Substance and Disease Registry
- National Center for Biotechnology Information – PubMed
- A Consumer’s Dictionary of Cosmetic Ingredients, Ruth Winter M.S.
- Coalition for a Safe and Healthy Connecticut
- Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families
- US Food and Drug Administration
- ...and our own personal Naturopathic Physician
Dr. Matthew Fisel, N.D.
Dr. Fisel is a naturopathic physician who has been helping people live healthier lives for over 10 years. He emphasizes wellness and prevention, not just symptom treatment and management. Dr. Fisel offers outstanding treatment without medication including acupuncture and nutritional therapy. Visit him on the web.