Chi Therapy Jade Roller
Availability: In stock
Chick Tip: Ease the stress held in your face with our Jade rollers! Are you a night-time frowner? We love these to help soften those crunched up frown lines. Twice as nice when stored in the fridge. Great gift idea, too!
Jade Rollers have been used for centuries to refine and enhance skin elasticity, stimulating meridians points to promote facial Chi. The stone is believed to have mystical powers and considered a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity. The semiprecious stone has properties that allow it to remain cold on contact (even in warm weather). This cooling effect helps to close the pores, tighten the skin and increase lymphatic drainage.
- Enhances skin elasticity, tightening and toning facial muscles.
- Helps refine pores.
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles around eyes
- Helps relieve facial tension and discourage fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves circulation and oxygen flow.
- Aids in elimination of toxins, reducing stress and inflammation.
- Improves sinus conditions and congestion.
The Jade Chi Roller can be used anytime, morning or evening and also to stimulate meridian points on other parts of the body. Roll over acupressure points around the collarbones, breast, wrist and arms to improve overall Chi. You can cool the Chi Roller in the fridge for a refreshing treat - great for alleviating puffy eyes.
Ginger Chi jade rollers are made with Xiuyan Jade which is known as Wagou Jade. The color varies from very pale green, almost white to translucent deep turquoise green. Stone size and color may vary due to handmade nature.