Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 25
Availability: In stock
Brand: Inika Organic
INIKA Loose Mineral Foundation is a 100% natural mineral foundation, concealer and powder all in one with the added benefit of SPF 25. Provides flawless coverage without clogging pores. The gentle formula makes INIKA Loose Powder Foundation a great choice for sensitive skin conditions including acne, rosacea, pigmentation and scarring. Certified Vegan, Halal and Cruelty-free. Highly recommend using with INIKA's Kabuki Brush.
A minimal amount of product is needed to instill a natural, finished look.
Looking for a Pressed Powder? Try INIKA's Pressed Powder Foundations
- Grace - Very fair to porcelain skin, and suits pale Asian skin very well
- Strength - Imparts a peachy hue with a peachy/beige undertone; is suitable for very fair to fair skin tones
- Unity - Best suited to light & medium light skin tones, perfect for those with an 'English Rose' complexion
- Nurture - The most popular shade as it's a forgiving color that blends with most white skin tones
- Patience - Warm beige for medium skin tones; slightly darker than Nurture but not as honey as Trust
- Trust - Golden hues for medium to dark beige skin and honey skin tones.
- Freedom - Golden red hues for medium-dark beige skin tones, darker Asian skin tones, or tanned & light olive skin
- Inspiration - A darker brown shade with yellow hues. Suitable for very dark olive to yellow skin tones
As a long time user of pressed base mineral foundation, I wanted to try this product because of the few but beneficial ingredients. I purchased this in Nurture, which is a very forgiving color. It glides on beautifully over my INIKA BB Cream in beige in addition to my sunblock and does not settle in fine lines. I don't feel like I'm wearing any makeup and I know that I'm protecting my skin in a healthy way as well as enhancing my complexion. There is no shimmer or glitter in this mineral foundation nor is there a learning curve in applying it. It's easy and quick.
1. Dispense a small amount of powder into the INIKA lid or use a flat hair clip to get a precise amount. 2. Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, collecting the product from the lid and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated. 3. Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the mineral powder into the bristles. 4. Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush. 5. Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage. 6. Repeat to achieve your desired coverage or tap more powder onto problem areas. For heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.
TRAVEL TIP: When taking your Loose Mineral Foundation on the go, simply twist the sift compartment to close as to avoid waste and mess.>